Contact Us About Pension Benefits

Pension Benefits & Social Security Offset Contact Information
Pension Benefits and
Social Security Offset (SSO)
Fax 360-902-6455
Supervisor: Chris Huynh
Pension Manager: Michelle Schiller

Address changes

Changes to your address and/or phone number must be in writing.

Fill out the Address Change Request (F242‑107‑000) form or write a letter. The letter must include the claim number, date and your signature. Use the back of the form if the address is foreign and/or you need more space.

Please sign the form to authorize us to change your address.

Fax the address change form to 360‑902‑6455, or mail your request to the following address:
Pension Benefits
Dept of Labor & Industries
PO Box 44281
Olympia WA 98504-4281

Pension Benefits always needs a current mailing address and phone number even if you have direct deposit. In the event we are not able to get a hold of a Pension Benefits claimant due to a bad address then monthly pension checks may be suspended.

If you wish for your correspondence to be forwarded to an attorney, family member or friend we will need you to attach a "Power of Attorney," "Payee form" or "Guardianship paperwork" if we don't already have the proper documents on file. We will also need this paperwork if your family member or friend so chooses to sign in your behalf in the future.

Contact Pension Benefits at 360‑902‑5119 if you have any further questions.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve