Claim Process for Crime Victims


You have the right to request restitution for crime-related losses from the offender. The court can also order the offender to reimburse the Crime Victims Compensation Program for benefits paid on your behalf.

Contact your local victim witness office ( for more information about restitution.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve