Site Alert

Claim & Account Center and Secure Message Center are currently experiencing intermittent slowdowns. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Occupational Nurse Consultant (ONC) Authorization

Services authorized by an ONC:

  • Home Health Care ordered by a physician for skilled nursing, nursing assistant, physical therapy, or occupational therapy;
  • Long Term Attendant care;
  • Skilled Nursing Facility care;
  • Residential Care at an Adult Family Home, Group Home, or Assisted Living;
  • Home Infusion Therapy (IV antibiotic);
  • Negative Pressure Wound Therapy; and
  • Nurse Case Management.

To contact an ONC for authorization:

Occupational Nurse Consultants are assigned to specific claim units.  To contact the assigned ONC, please contact either the Office Assistant staff at 360-902-5880 or Provider Hotline staff at 1-800-848-0811, give them the claim number and ask to be connected to the assigned ONC.


End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve