Eligible Programs

Vocational Providers can use licensed, accredited, or otherwise approved training programs to develop a workers training plan.

  • "Licensed" or "accredited" means that a school or training program is approved by the appropriate state agency.
  • All approved apprenticeship programs and programs eligible for federal student aid are considered to be "accredited". L&I recognizes Commission on Approving Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation.
  • Schools must apply to be an L&I provider even if they are approved by another agency. See Becoming a Training Provider for more information. To find out if a school is already an L&I provider contact PSRS at 360‑902‑6756.

Resources to determine if a school or training program is licensed or accredited include, but aren't limited to, the following:

Please call PSRS at 360-902-6756 with questions about the new criteria for unlicensed or non-accredited schools and training programs.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.