Crime Victims Provider's Request for Adjustment

Document Information
  How to complete a fillable form.
Title Crime Victims Provider's Request for Adjustment

Used by providers to request an adjustment to their bill if their entire bill was paid in error, or if a portion of the bill was overpaid or underpaid. Attach required reports and/or documentation to support the request.

Document number F800-064-000
How to get this document
Alt Language(s)
Valid dates 12/2013
Contact information
Websites Help for Crime Victims

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.