Forms and Publications

Search by:   for     

Show all L&I Forms/Pubs  |  Browse By Subject  |  Most Requested  |  Required L&I Workplace Posters

Results for: Workplace Rights
Title Number / Language
Application for Farm Internship  F700-158-000 (English)
Application for Farm Labor Contractor License  F700-014-000 (English)
Application for House to House Sales Sales Employer Registration Certificiate  F700-121-000 (English)
Application for Special Certificate to Employ A Vocationally Handicapped Worker at at Subprevailing Wage Rate  F700-122-000 (English)
Application to Employ Student/Learner/Apprentice at a Subminimum Wage  F700-183-000 (English)
Application to Employ Workers with a Disability at a Subminimum Wage  F700-182-000 (English)
Avoid Liability for Your Farm Labor Contractor's Unpaid Debits  F700-154-909 (English/Spanish)
Các Quy?n H?n C?a Nhân Viên Th?m M? (Salon)  F700-179-319 ()
Chapter 296-131 WAC Agriculture Employment Standard  F700-085-000 (English)
 F700-085-999 (Spanish)
Congratulations! You've been approved to hire minors  F700-136-000 (English)
Court Form Granting Permission for Employment of Minors  F700-119-000 (English)
Department of Employment Security Tax Compliance Certification  F700-099-000 (English)
Department of Revenue Tax Compliance Certification  F700-100-000 (English)
Disclosure Statement Farm and Labor Contractor  F700-046-000 (English)
 F700-046-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-046-255 (Korean)
 F700-046-294 (Russian)
 F700-046-999 (Spanish)
 F700-046-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-046-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-046-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-046-303 (Somali)
Employer Petition to The Court for Minor Work Permit Under Age 14  F700-118-000 (English)
Employer Rights - Wages Paid  F700-058-000 (English)
Employing Children Under Age 14 in Non-Agricultural Jobs  F700-117-000 (English)
Employing teens under 18 in food service? - L&I's fact sheet of permitted and prohibited work activities for youth ages 14 to 17 in food service  F700-167-000 (English)
Excluded and Exempt Employments  F214-013-000 (English)
Farm Internship Agreement  F700-157-000 (English)
Farm Internship Flyer  F700-188-000 (English)
Farm Internships: Teach Farming From the Ground Up  F700-175-000 (English)
Farm Labor Contractor Application/Renewal Packet  F700-170-000 (English)
Farm Labor Contractor Assignment of Account or Time Deposit  F700-060-000 (English)
Farm Labor Contractor Certified Payroll  F700-147-000 (English)
Farm Labor Contractor Checklist  F700-112-000 (English)
 F700-112-999 (Spanish)
Farm Labor Contractor Complaint Form  F700-109-000 (English)
 F700-109-999 (Spanish)
Farm Labor Contractor Registration  F700-088-000 (English)
 F700-088-999 (Spanish)
Farm Labor Contractors Bond  F700-066-000 (English)
Guidelines for Selecting Reserve Trees  F417-092-000 (English)
Health and Safety awareness for Working Teens wallet card  F700-187-909 (English/Spanish)
Hiring teens?  F700-142-909 (English/Spanish)
If Family Members Work for You, Know Your Obligations  F101-077-909 (English/Spanish)
Independent Contractor Guide: A Step-by-Step Guide to Hiring Independent Contractors in Washington State  F101-063-999 (Spanish)
Internal Revenue Service Tax Compliance Certification  F700-098-000 (English)
Master Business Application  BLSF-700-028 (English)
Minimum wage card for workers  F700-185-909 (English/Spanish)
Minimum Wage Law Exemptions  F700-051-000 (English)
Nonagricultural Employment of Minors Chapter 296-125 WAC  F700-084-000 (English)
Operating Power Lawn and Yard-care Equipment: Safety for Teen Workers  F700-010-000 (English)
Paid Sick Leave Increments of Use Variance Application  F700-196-000 (English)
Paid Sick Leave Law  F700-197-000 (English)
 F700-197-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-197-255 (Korean)
 F700-197-294 (Russian)
 F700-197-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-197-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-197-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-197-303 (Somali)
 F700-197-999 (Spanish)
Parent / School Authorization  F700-002-000 (English)
 F700-002-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-002-255 (Korean)
 F700-002-294 (Russian)
 F700-002-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-002-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-002-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-002-303 (Somali)
 F700-002-999 (Spanish)
Parent Authorization for Summer Work  F700-168-000 (English)
 F700-168-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-168-255 (Korean)
 F700-168-294 (Russian)
 F700-168-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-168-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-168-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-168-303 (Somali)
 F700-168-999 (Spanish)
Payment of Wages - RCW 49.48.010 and 49.52.050  F700-064-000 (English)
Pocket Guide to Worker Rights  F101-165-000 (English)
 F101-165-909 (English/Spanish)
Prevailing Wage Complaint and Instructions  F700-146-000 (English)
 F700-146-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-146-255 (Korean)
 F700-146-294 (Russian)
 F700-146-999 (Spanish)
 F700-146-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-146-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-146-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-146-303 (Somali)
Protected Leave Complaint  F700-144-000 (English)
 F700-144-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-144-255 (Korean)
 F700-144-294 (Russian)
 F700-144-999 (Spanish)
 F700-144-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-144-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-144-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-144-303 (Somali)
Record Keeping Provisions - Employment Standards  F700-009-000 (English)
Restaurant Employee Safety Orientation Checklist  F700-140-000 (English)
Safety Steps for Supervisors and Employees in Restaurants  F700-139-000 (English)
Sports Teams and Youth Workers  F700-130-909 (English/Spanish)
Student Volunteers and Workers' Compensation Coverage  F213-023-000 (English)
Teens at Work: Facts for Employers, Parents and Teens  F700-022-000 (English)
 F700-022-999 (Spanish)
Unpaid Internships 101  F700-173-000 (English)
Variance Application - Employment Standards  F700-089-000 (English)
Variance Application - Minor Work  F700-076-000 (English)
Variance Application - Seasonal Group Minor Work  F700-135-000 (English)
Variance Application - Theatrical Minor Work  F700-186-000 (English)
Variance Application - Student Learner Exemption Minor Work  F700-166-000 (English)
Victim Outreach Rack Card  F700-180-909 (English/Spanish)
Wage Transcription and Computation Sheet  F700-024-000 (English)
Wage-and-Hour Questions Employers Often Ask  F700-150-000 (English)
 F700-150-999 (Spanish)
Washington State Deduction Laws  F700-097-000 (English)
Washington State Prevailing Wage Law  F700-032-000 (English)
 F700-032-999 (Spanish)
What Are Your Rights as a Worker?  F101-061-909 (English/Spanish)
 F101-061-606 (English/Cambodian)
 F101-061-707 (English/Korean)
 F101-061-404 (English/Russian)
 F101-061-505 (English/Vietnamese)
What Are Your Rights When You Work for a Farm Labor Contractor?  F700-067-909 (English/Spanish)
 F700-067-000 (English/Spanish)
What You Need to Know if You Don't Get Paid: A Worker's Guide to the Washington State Wage Payment Act  F700-153-909 (English/Spanish)
Worker Rights Complaint Form  F700-148-000 (English)
 F700-148-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-148-255 (Korean)
 F700-148-294 (Russian)
 F700-148-999 (Spanish)
 F700-148-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-148-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-148-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-148-303 (Somali)
Workers' Compensation Record Keeping and Reporting Guides  F212-222-000 (English)
 F212-222-999 (Spanish)
Workplace Posters: Required and Recommended  F101-054-000 (English)
Workplace Safety and Health Pocket Guide  F417-241-000 (English)
Young Workers in Agriculture  F700-096-909 (English/Spanish)
Your Daily Record of Hours and Units Worked - For Agricultural Workers  F700-169-909 (English/Spanish)
Your Daily Record of Hours Worked  F700-105-909 (English/Spanish)
Your Rights as a Worker  F700-074-909 (English/Spanish)
 F700-074-214 (Cambodian)
 F700-074-255 (Korean)
 F700-074-294 (Russian)
 F700-074-319 (Vietnamese)
 F700-074-220 (Chinese Simplified)
 F700-074-221 (Chinese Traditional)
 F700-074-303 (Somali)
Youth in Construction  F700-145-909 (English/Spanish)

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve