Boiler Exam and Certification Fees
- Examination fee: A fee of $88.00 will be charged for each applicant sitting for an inspection examination(s).
- Special inspector commission: An initial fee of $47.50 (including work card).
- Total Due: $135.50 (exam and work card fee).
- This amount must be paid before the exam. Payment can be made at the Labor & Industries office, online, or mailed and received by our office before the exam date.
- If paid at a service location, or online, please retain a copy of the receipt and send it to us prior to the exam.
- Annual special inspector commission: A fee of $29.50 for annual renewal.
- If a special inspector changes companies: A work card fee of $47.50 will be charged.