How To Apply for an Telecommunications Administrator's Certificate
You must qualify to apply for a Telecommunications Administrator's certificate. Qualification requires passing all sections of the Telecommunication Administrator's exam.
What you need to do
- Take the Telecommunications Administrator exam.
- When you have passed all sections of the exam you must apply for your certificate within 90 days.
Mail a copy of each passing score report to L&I's Electrical Program, P.O. Box 44460, Olympia, Washington 98504-4460.
Note:If you have not completed and passed all sections of the exam, you cannot submit an application for a certificate.
- If you wish to be assigned to a Telecommunications Contractor, you must...
- Be prepared to pay the $83.50 fee for the Telecommunications Administrator certificate...
(includes original certificate and application processing fee).
Note regarding refunds:
All fees are nonrefundable after the certificate has been issued. Refund requests must be made in writing to the L&I Electrical Program, P.O. Box 44460, Olympia, Washington 98504-4460.
- Submit your application, fee, and accompanying forms one of the following 3 ways:
What L&I will do
- Verify that the following information is on file with the department:
- All necessary application information (name, address, SSN, and date of birth).
- Passing scores for all sections of the examination.
- Verify the scores and application have been submitted within 90 days of the last passing score.
- Within 5 days after we receive the information listed above, L&I will do one of the following:
- Send your certificate.
— OR —
- Notify you of the action taken on your application.