Renew before your card expires
so you don't have to pay a late renewal fee.
If you are renewing after your expiration date and your renewal is not more than 90 days late
- If you pay before your expiration date:
- The online renewal fee is $87.50.
- If paying in person or by mail the renewal fee is $101.40.
- (You are responsible to ensure that the department receives your renewal before your expiration date.)
If your renewal is more than 90 days late
- The online renewal fee is $175.
- If paying in person or by mail the renewal fee is $202.90.
, you cannot
renew and must take the certification exam. Find out how to schedule your exam here
. (L&I approval is not required to take a Telecommunication Administrator exam.)
Fees are nonrefundable after certificate has been issued.
before the certificate has been issued must be made in writing to the department. Mail to the L&I Electrical Program, P.O. Box 44460, Olympia, Washington 98504-4460.