Site Alert

Most of our online systems will be unavailable from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, November 22, 2014, for scheduled system upgrades. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Mobile and Manufactured Homes

Mobile and Manufactured Homes are single-family dwellings built to national standards. Do I need a permit for an alteration or repair?

If you have a modular home

Here’s how to determine if you have a modular home.

Forms & Publications

Information specific to manufactured and mobile home alterations.

Permits Fees & Inspections

Purchase an alteration permit and schedule an inspection on a manufactured or mobile home. To help estimate costs, view the fee schedule or call or visit an L&I office near you.

Back to top

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

© Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.