Realtors, Lenders & Appraisers

Go to Permit Search

Then follow these steps:

  1. Under Permit Type, select Manufactured / Mobile Home.
  2. Under Date Permit was Purchased, input Applied Beginning Date, for example, 1/1/2008 (records only kept for six years).
  3. Input Applied End Date, for example, 1/1/2009.
  4. Under Site Information, input the Site Address (just the number not the whole address such as 254).
  5. To improve your search results, enter the county where the property is located.
  6. Click LOOK UP.
  7. If you don’t find that a permit was taken out, then you will need to buy the required permit and request the inspection.


Refinancing, buying or selling? Get an inspection to indentify unpermitted work

Lenders may ask you to get an L&I inspection to identify unpermitted work for a refinance or loan. Purchase a Homeowner Requested Inspection (HRI). At the inspection, the inspector will let you know what work was done without a permit; and give you a report letting you know what permits you will need to be in compliance.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve