Whom do I contact with questions about weatherization or the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)?

Contact our Prevailing Wage program:

Special information for ARRA public works weatherization projects

The following documents help awarding agencies and contractors use ARRA funds for weatherization projects:

If, as part of your weatherization tasks, you are performing trade work such as electrical or plumbing work, you must be licensed or certified by the state of Washington to perform such work:

For weatherization work performed on a factory-built structure, including mobile/manufactured homes, it is important that you get information about inspection, installation, and alteration permit requirements for manufactured homes and other mobile structures.

Other websites of general interest about ARRA

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

  © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.