Find a Doctor or Provider for Crime Victims


See more. Search for a Doctor or Provider for Crime Victims.

Selecting an attending provider

Crime victims must have an attending provider to:

  • Manage their treatment.
  • Report progress to the Crime Victims Compensation Program (CVCP) claim manager.
  • Help the crime victim recover as soon as possible.

Victims must use providers accepted by their private or public insurance. If you do not have insurance you have the right to choose a provider of your choice. The practitioner must be:

  • Registered with the CVCP.
  • Qualified to treat the crime injury.
  • Licensed to practice one or more of the following:
    • Mental Health Provider.
    • Medicine and surgery (MD).
    • Osteopathic medicine and surgery (DO).
    • Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP).
    • Physicians Assistants (PA).
    • Chiropractic (DC).
    • Naturopathy (ND).
    • Dentistry (DDS or DMD).
    • Optometry (OD).
    • Podiatry (DPM).

ARNPs and PAs may also serve as the attending provider.


Providers are currently enrolled with the Crime Victims Compensation Program (CVCP) Every effort was made to ensure the accuracy of the provider information; however, changes occur daily. You may choose any provider who is qualified to treat your injury. This is not a list of preferred providers. CVCP does not use preferred providers. Also, this list may not represent all providers available in your area. When you call to schedule an appointment, please confirm that the provider is currently accepting patients covered by CVCP.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve