Becoming a Voc Provider

Becoming a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in Washington

Applying for your L&I provider number

Applying for a firm L&I provider number

For group practices, each individual who will be counseling injured workers must submit a completed Vocational Provider Application. 

Identifying locations where you will receive referrals

L&I limits vocational providers to receiving State Fund vocational referrals in 3 contiguous service locations. To help you choose the locations for your referrals, refer to the following:

If you have changes to your account, notify L&I

The individual provider change form can be used to add supervisor or forensic status, for a name change, to change intern supervisor, to add or delete branches where referrals will be accepted, to suspend or re-initiate referrals, or to terminate a provider number.

The firm provider change form can be used to change billing phone number, change branch address, change tax ID information, to add or delete branches, or to add/delete firm designee.

Additional information

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve