Manufactured or Mobile Homes Permits & Inspections

Check to see if you owe any extra fees for your permit

The easiest way to check for extra fees is to enter your permit number into Permit Search.

Remember: Select "Manufactured / Mobile Home" for your permit type (instead of "electrical"). This ensures the correct information appears.

Pay extra fees

You may use a credit card to pay extra fees in Permit Search. Or, go to the L&I office nearest you.

How much are the fees?

View the current permit fees (

How to request a refund

If you are entitled to a refund, download and complete the Permit Refund Request Form.

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve