Licensed Farm Labor Contractors

Register for a license with L&I

All individuals, firms, partnerships, associations, corporations or government agencies that, for a fee, recruit, solicit, employ, supply, transport, or hire agricultural workers must be registered with the Department of Labor & Industries as a farm labor contractor.

Acrobat PDF file Licensed Farm Labor Contractors in Washington State (274 KB PDF).
If the farm labor contractor that you are dealing with is not on this list, please contact L&I immediately for verification — the contractor may not be licensed (list updated monthly). If you use the services of unlicensed contractors, you may be held liable for violating RCW 19.30.200 and receive up to a $1,000 fine.

See also:

Farm Labor Contractor violations in Washington State.
Get the list of farm labor contractors who have been cited in Washington State.

For information on how to register as a Farm Labor Contractor:
Acrobat PDF file Farm Labor Contractor Registration Fact Sheet F700-088-000 — (124 KB PDF).

End of main content, page footer follows.

Access Washington official state portal

   © Washington State Dept. of Labor & Industries. Use of this site is subject to the laws of the state of Washington.

Help us improve