Workers with an approved training plan are entitled to specific training benefits.

Schools and training providers can bill L&I or the self-insured employer for these training services if:

  • The worker has an L&I approved training plan that names the school.
  • The school has an L&I Training Provider account.

Apply for an L&I Provider Account

  • Use the Enrollment Guide for Training Providers. These step-by-step instructions explain how to easily answer school-specific questions, which steps you can skip, what terms mean, and has a list of data you will need.
  • Start your ProviderOne application to apply for a provider account.
  • Upload all necessary documents before submitting your application.

    • Licensed or accredited schools: Provide documentation of the school’s licensing or accreditation status.
    • Unlicensed or non-accredited schools: Complete a Supplemental Application (F280-045-000).
  • Return to your application or check status.
    • Go to ProviderOne.
    • Enter your Application ID and either your Social Security Number (SSN) or your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN, which is also called an EIN or Tax ID).

Out of the country providers

Check if you already have an L&I provider number


Email us at