Health Care Provider Fraud
Report health care provider fraud in Washington State
Call: 1-888-811-5974 (option #4)
Do you know of a medical provider who may be inappropriately billing workers compensation?
Spotting the red flags
Below are some behaviors that can indicate fraudulent activity by a health care provider:
- Bill for services that did not occur.
- Bill for non-covered services as a covered service.
- Bill for more expensive services or procedures than were actually provided or performed.
- Misrepresent dates of services.
- Misrepresent location of services.
- Misrepresent who actually provided the services.
Need help determining when to report?
Contact the provider fraud detection staff at 1-888-811-5974 (option #4) or providerfraud@Lni.wa.gov
Other health care provider concerns:
Report Interpreter concerns: InterpreterQuality@Lni.wa.gov
Report Quality of Care concerns: ProviderComplaint@Lni.wa.gov