(ARTS) Apprenticeship Registration & Tracking
Find an Apprenticeship Program in Washington State
Use our lookup tool to:
- Search for apprenticeship programs registered in Washington State by county and occupation.
- Learn general information about programs and occupations.
- Get contact information.
- View requirements.
- Search for apprentices to learn their current apprenticeship status.
Apply to apprenticeship programs
- Decide which occupation you are interested in.
- Review program standards, which includes the minimum qualifications for each program.
- Contact the program(s) listed with each occupation and determine if they are taking applications.
- If they are taking applications, follow their procedure(s) for applying.
- Fax: 360-902-4248
Mailing addressWashington State Department of Labor & Industries
PO Box 44530
Tumwater WA 98504-4530