Until further notice, L&I electrical inspections will be performed based on construction activities allowed by the phase of the Governor’s safe start plan in the county where the project is located.
For more information, visit: Safe Start | Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19) and https://coronavirus.wa.gov/business-workers.
We keep permit and inspection data for at least 6 years. Currently, you can search permit and inspection information from January 1, 2013 to the current date. Dates are based on the purchase date of the permit.
- Search for public information about L&I electrical permits/inspections.
- Get secure information about your inspection, or pay additional fees.
- You will need your permit number and authorization code to access information.
Cities that do their own inspections
Database updates and information accuracy
Information in the Look Up a Permit or Inspection application is updated in real time. When an inspector uploads inspection results, they will be visible immediately.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, portions may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity who relies on information obtained from this system does so at their own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information in the application and cannot be liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the information.
Request for Change of Address (F500-044-000)
- Electrical Licensing and Certification: 360-902-5269
- Electrical Citation and Amusement Ride Support Desk: 360-902-5570
- Electrical Plan Review: 360-902-5246
Find an office location near you.
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
P.O. Box 44460
Olympia WA 98504-4460