Every year the Governor's Industrial Safety and Health Conference (GISHC) offers 2 days of training and education, providing the latest tools, technologies and strategies for workplace safety and health. Alternating between the eastern and western side of the state, each year it attracts approximately 1000 safety and health attendees. More than 300 volunteers, representing the diversity of industrial Washington, contribute to its success year after year!
Find out more by following the links provided below (you will be redirected to an external site):
- Conference Overview — Information about this years conference and Featured Presentations.
- Special Events — Learn about the Poletop Rescue competition.
- Lifesaving Nomination — See how to nominate someone for a life saving award or a heroic rescue.
- Exhibit & Demo Halls — The conference wouldn't be complete without the trade show exhibits where companies display cutting-edge technologies focused on improving worker safety. The Demo Hall will feature lockout/tagout, fall protection, and 3-point truck exiting demonstrations and more!
- Advisory Board — Learn about the members of the Governor's Industrial Safety & Health Conference Advisory Board.
|February 1, 2023||Agriculture Safety Day - Yakima - In-person at the Yakima Convention Center|
|February 22, 2023||Agriculture Safety Day - Wenatchee - In-person at the Wenatchee Convention Center|
|March 29, 2023||Construction Safety Day- In-person at the Washington State Fair in Puyallup|
|September 26, 2023||Pole Top Rescue Competition - In-person at the Spokane Convention Center|
|September 27-28, 2023||Governor's Industrial Safety & Health Conference - In-person at the Spokane Convention Center|
|October 18, 2023||Maritime Safety Day- In-person at the McGavick Conference Center in Lakewood|