Our online Claim & Account Center gives you fast access to your claim file, secure messaging with your claim manager, and more.

Note that online claim files for self-insured employers have limited information available. Contact your self-insured employer for a complete copy of your file.

Get quick claim information by phone

Fast, automated updates on the status of your claim in English or Spanish (en Español): 800-831-5227

A customer service representative. Spanish (en Español) speaking staff or translation service available: 800-547-8367

Hearing/speech impaired TDD service: 360-902-5797

Web support for our online Claim & Account Center: 360-902-5999 or email WebSupport@Lni.wa.gov

For self-insured claims, contact your self-insured employer or their claim representative. If you disagree with how your self-insured employer or their representative is managing your claim, contact self-insurance at L&I.

Calling your claim manager

Every claim managed by L&I is assigned a claim manager, and there are times when you might need to speak with your claim manager directly. Your claim manager's phone number is located on all correspondence. You may also contact your local L&I office and ask for a phone referral. Your claim manager should call you within 48 hours.

Keep your information updated

  • Mailing address changes: Please let us know right away, so your claim isn't delayed. Address changes at L&I must be made in writing via fax or mail and include your claim number and authorizing signature. You can also update your information in the Claim & Account Center. If your employer is self‑insured, send a written notification to both L&I and your employer or their third-party administrator (TPA).
  • Doctor changes: Let us know online using Claim & Account Center or use the Transfer of Care form (F245‑037‑000).

Authorizing someone else to access your claim info

Complete the Authorization to Release Claim Information form (F101‑010‑000), sign it, and mail to your claim manager.

For online access, authorized delegates will need to complete their own registration for the Claim & Account Center as an Authorized Delegate and request access to your information. You will then be notified by email and you will need to log onto the Claim & Account Center and click on 'My Profile' to act on their request. They won't get access until you approve them.