The Advisory Committee on Health Care Innovation and Evaluation (ACHIEV) is a venue for business, labor, and providers. It meets quarterly to provide L&I with input and advice related to the provider network and other topics on health care innovation.
The Advisory Committee provides input or advice on:
- Continue monitoring and advise on Provider Network implementation and maintenance
- Finalize rules and policies on Top Tier eligibility and incentives.
- Review “Risk of Harm” criteria.
- Support COHE expansion statewide
- Support for self-insured participation in COHEs and/or other health care initiatives.
- Advise on development and piloting of new occupational health best practices.
- Provide updates to the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee (WCAC) on reform implementation and other issues.
Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation Charter.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted a week prior to each meeting
ACHIEV Hybrid Meetings:
|Next Meeting date:||Time:||Meeting Details:||Virtual Attendance:||Physical Address:|
|April 27, 2023||8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.||Agenda
|Zoom Meeting||The Conference Center at SEA
17801 International Blvd
Seattle WA 98158
- Meetings typically take place from 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., but can change depending on agenda length.
- Please review the table above to attend the meeting, review the agenda, and download meeting materials.
- If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Meeks at iihcac@Lni.wa.gov.
- July 27, 2023
- October 26, 2023
Previous meeting agendas and minutes
The Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation is selected from members of IIMAC, IICAC, Business and Labor (WCAC).
Industrial Insurance Medical Advisory Committee
- Andrew Friedman, MD, Chair
- Kirk Harmon, MD, Vice Chair
- Stephen Thielke, MD
- Alternate: Louis Lim, MD
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee
- David Folweiler, DC, Chair
- Mike Dowling, DC, Vice Chair
- Alternate: Kelley Golob, DC
- John Meier, Employer Resources Northwest
- Lisa Vivian, Eberle Vivian, Inc.
- Neil Hartman, WA Building and Trades Council
- Lee Thomas, JD, WA State Association for Justice
- Jane Dale, JD, WA State Association for Justice
- Alternate: Joe Kendo, WA State Labor Council