The Advisory Committee on Health Care Innovation and Evaluation (ACHIEV) is a venue for business, labor, and providers. It meets quarterly to provide L&I with input and advice related to the provider network and other topics on health care innovation.
The Advisory Committee provides input or advice on:
- Continue monitoring and advise on Provider Network implementation and maintenance
- Finalize rules and policies on Top Tier eligibility and incentives.
- Review “Risk of Harm” criteria.
- Support COHE expansion statewide
- Support for self-insured participation in COHEs and/or other health care initiatives.
- Advise on development and piloting of new occupational health best practices.
- Provide updates to the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee (WCAC) on reform implementation and other issues.
Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation Charter.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted a week prior to each meeting
ACHIEV Meetings are held 8 a.m. to noon at:
SeaTac Airport, Port of Seattle
17801 International Boulevard
Seattle WA 98158
Get directions to the conference center at SeaTac
- January 28, 2021
Note: The ACHIEV meeting scheduled for January 28 will take place from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. over Zoom. If you would like to attend this meeting, please contact Kelly Miller, mike235@LNI.WA.GOV for information about how to join.
Materials - Agenda
*approx. until agenda is posted
Previous meeting agendas and minutes:
Meeting Agendas Minutes
The Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation is selected from members of IIMAC, IICAC, Business and Labor (WCAC).
Industrial Insurance Medical Advisory Committee
- Dianna Chamblin, MD. (Chair)
- Andrew Friedman, MD.
- Stephen Thielke, MD.
- Kirk Harmon, MD.
- Alternate: Malcolm Butler, MD.
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee
- Clay Bartness, DC.
- Ron Wilcox, DC. (Vice-Chair)
- Alternate: Mike Dowling, DC.
- John Meier, Employer Resources Northwest
- Lisa Vivian, Eberle Vivian, Inc.
- Neil Hartman, WA Building and Trades Council
- Lee Thomas, JD, WA State Association for Justice
- Alternate: Joe Kendo, WA State Labor Council