The Advisory Committee on Health Care Innovation and Evaluation (ACHIEV) is a venue for business, labor, and providers. It meets quarterly to provide L&I with input and advice related to the provider network and other topics on health care innovation.
The Advisory Committee provides input or advice on:
- Continue monitoring and advise on Provider Network implementation and maintenance
- Finalize rules and policies on Top Tier eligibility and incentives.
- Review “Risk of Harm” criteria.
- Support COHE expansion statewide
- Support for self-insured participation in COHEs and/or other health care initiatives.
- Advise on development and piloting of new occupational health best practices.
- Provide updates to the Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee (WCAC) on reform implementation and other issues.
Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation Charter.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted a week prior to each meeting
ACHIEV Hybrid Meetings:
|Next Meeting date:||Time:||Meeting Details:||Virtual Attendance:||Physical Address:|
|October 26, 2023||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||Agenda
|Zoom Meeting||The Conference Center at SEA
17801 International Blvd
Seattle WA 98158
- Meetings typically take place from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., but can change depending on agenda length.
- Please review the table above to attend the meeting, review the agenda, and download meeting materials.
- If you have any questions, please contact Tiffany Meeks at iihcac@Lni.wa.gov.
- January 25, 2024
Previous meeting agendas and minutes
The Advisory Committee on Healthcare Innovation and Evaluation is selected from members of IIMAC, IICAC, Business and Labor (WCAC).
Industrial Insurance Medical Advisory Committee
- Andrew Friedman, MD, Chair
- Kirk Harmon, MD
- Stephen Thielke, MD
- Louis Lim, MD
- Alternate: Laurie Gwerder, ARNP
Industrial Insurance Chiropractic Advisory Committee
- David Folweiler, DC, Chair
- Kelly Golob, DC, Vice Chair
- Alternate: Sandra Lester
- John Meier, Employer Resources Northwest, Vice Chair
- Tricia Daniel, NurseWorks Northwest
- Alternate: Vacant
- Jane Dale, JD, WA State Association for Justice
- Sybill Hyppolite, WA State Labor Council
- Alternate: Vacant