This committee provides a forum for L&I and both labor and employer representatives to focus on the advancement of worker protection in Washington State. Meetings cover WISHA (Washington Industrial Safety & Health Act) program and policy discussions. In 1997 the Legislature formally established the WISHA Advisory Committee by passing Substitute House Bill 1887, which was made into law under RCW 49.17.055.
- June 8, 2022 9:00am-12:00pm
- October 4, 2022 9:00am-12:00pm
- December 7, 2022 9:00am-12:00pm
Previous meeting reports
- March 9, 2022 9:00am-12:00pm
- October, 20 2021 (Virtual Meeting)
- May 6, 2021 (Virtual meeting)
- The March 12, 2020 WISHA Advisory Committee meeting was canceled due to COVID-19 workload.
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - canceled
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 - canceled
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 - canceled
- December 12, 2019
- September 12, 2019
- June 6, 2019
- December 6, 2018
- March 8, 2018
|WISHA Advisory Committee Member||Position|
Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH)
Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals
Washington Retail Association Services
The Boeing Company
Washington State Labor Council, AFL-CIO
Washington State Building and Construction Trades
UFCW Local 21
Congdon Orchards, Inc.
|Ed Wood, Jr.
Communication Workers of America Local 7818