Attend in-person training to learn about various workplace safety & health topics. Find materials and ideas for joining in nation-wide workplace safety & health special events.
WISHA 10 for Agriculture
Receive Agriculture WISHA 10 certification as an employee, or become an Agriculture WISHA 10 trainer. Some employers, unions, and various other jurisdictions may require workers to have this training to work on job sites and to fulfill their own safety training goals.
Governor's Safety & Health Conference
This annual fall conference brings together exhibitors and nationally-recognized speakers to demonstrate and discuss the latest tools, technologies and strategies for workplace safety and health.
Safety & Health Workshops
Attend in-person workshops to learn about various safety & health topics such as OSHA 300 Recordkeeping, Sprains & Strains injury prevention, and how to build your required Accident Prevention Program.
Safety & Health Campaigns
Every year, employers and workers have the opportunity to participate in events such as:
- Stand Up for Grain Safety in March/April
- National Safety Stand-Down for Falls in Construction in May
- Be Heat Smart! from May through September
- Young Worker Safety from May through August, and November through December
- Wildfire Smoke Safety from May through September
- Trenching Safety in June
- Safe + Sound week in August
- National Farm Safety & Health Week in September
- October is 4 Ergonomics in October
We have materials and ideas to help support these campaigns.
Download the 2023 campaign flyer for an overview of all the campaigns we support